Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Face to Call Home

Things that make me feel better, ALWAYS

Holly. Especially when I'm in a bad mood and she laughs and we have conversations where we both freak out about whatever we want and it is always funny. We seriously should have a reality show.

This is just to show what kind of mood I'm talking about.
Hondo. I love spending time with him, and when he snuggles me or hugs me I feel great.

If you can't tell, he makes me happy

Hugs from my mom. As someone recently told her, they are very healing hugs.

Facetime. With any or all of my sisters or Mom. Getting to see my neices always cheers me.

And, last but definitely not least, this face.




Literally the best thing ever.

1 comment:

  1. I must agree with your last one especially. What a blessing she (and her amazing parents) are in my life. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete